Everyone wants healthy, glowing skin. Some people are blessed with flawless skin and natural glow. Instead of getting into some expensive new creams, try some basic skin care routine. Here we give you a step-by-step breakdown of what your basic skin care routine should be.
Skin Care Routine for Daily Basis
The most basic rule of daily skin care routine is cleansing.
- First, wash your hand properly so that you won’t be transferring more bacteria to your face. Wet you face with warm and then apply the cleanser on your face.
- Massage your face in upwards and circular motions. For best results, leave the product for few minutes so that it can dissolve dirt and make up. During this time, continue to gently rub the cleanser in.
- Remove the cleanser with damp cotton pads or by splashing with warm water .Never ever leave cleanser on your face as it may cause irritation or spots later on.
- Then rinse your skin with cold water to close up the open pores. It will make your skin look more freshen up.
- Dry your face gently by dabbing it with a clean towel or paper towels.
A toner is a liquid that helps to close the open pores on your face. It is used to restore your skin’s natural pH level which was probably altered during cleansing. Here is how to use it:
- Apply a small amount of toner to a cotton pad.
- Wipe your entire face with the cotton pad.
- Be careful about the sensitive eye area.
- Do not rinse off your face after applying toner!
This step can NOT be avoided at any cost, even if you have an oily skin type. And especially important for those with dry skin. Choose the moisturizer according to your skin type. Here are the ways to apply moisturizer:
- Once the toner is dried, apply a small blob of moisturizer on your face and neck area.
- Gently massaging in a circular motion into your face and neck.
- Quantity of the moisturizer depends as per your skin type. If your skin still feels a little tight, then apply a bit more. If you apply too much and it feels too oily, then gently blot with some tissue.
- Even you can opt for an eye cream to avoid ageing and swelling around eye area.
Your skin needs to get used to the frequency of being treated, and to the products you’re using. Sometimes a negative effect appears at first, but this usually goes after the skin has time to adjust.
- Beauty Sleep-Have a good and sound 7-8 hours’ sleep a night.
- Never go to bed with your makeup on.
- If you have extra dry skin then get an exfoliating scrub that isn’t too harsh and aim to exfoliate 1-2 times a week.
- Open a window and let some nice fresh air in.
- Drink plenty of water, if you’re well hydrated, your skin will be too.
- Eat a good diet, what you put into your body, shows on the outside.