The writing part of the IELTS test depends upon whether you are taking the exam to study or work abroad. Here we are providing IELTS General Writings Books 2016
The total test time for General Writing Module is 60 minutes. If you are applying for Work to Abroad then you must appear for General Writing Module.
In the general training module, you will have to write a letter.
General Writing Module
TASK 1: The task of the general training module is to write a letter. You will be presented with a situation and you will need to write your letter explaining the situation or asking for information. The letter should be approximately 150 letters. The letter may contain one of three styles:
TASK 2: This task is exactly same as the IELTS writing Academic module. You will need to write an essay responding to a point of view, argument or problem.
Applicant needs to spend 20 minutes each on the task.
Here we are providing 2016 list of IELTS General Writings Books:
1. The Ultimate Guide To IELTS Writing: The author of this book is Parthesh Thakkar. The applicants who wants to score good bands in general writing module of IELTS must read this book. The cost of this book is INR 219.
2. IELTS – General Module (Book – 4) : The author of the book is Jyoti Malhotra. The book consists of all the four modules along with Presentations and Listening Material in a Compact Disk.The cost of the book is INR 175.
3. Action Plan for Ielts – General Training Module with CD : This book is written by Jakeman . This book has been published by the Cambridge University Press in order to aid the last minute preparations of students appearing for the IELTS examination.The cost of the book is INR 295.
Also Read : IELTS Academic Reading Books 2016
4. Camb Ielts 4: with Answers with 2Audio CDs: This book is written by UCLES. This book contains extra Reading and Writing modules for General Training Candidates.The cost of the book is INR 385.
5. Camb Ielts 1: Self – Study Ed with 2 Audio CDs (South Asian Edition) : This book is written by Jakeman . A comprehensive section of answers that make the material suitable for students working. The answer sheets so you can practice transferring your answers. The cost of the book is INR 415.
Stay tuned with us for more details on IELTS General Training Books 2016!